Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Supported by Circle Pit.

Yes yes, I got evidence of the time Circle Pit played the Hordern but the guy I was with talked through most of it and the crowd were pretty much assholes (a common theme for the night) so I won't be putting it up though. Fuck what everyone else thinks because they were great as usual.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs were pretty good. The set list order pretty much made no sense and they didn't really play the songs I wanted to hear, but I can't really fault it, I was distracted most of the time by the douchebags in the crowd, don't care what anyone else says a bad crowd can ruin a show and ruin it easily. Also $80 for an hour and twenty minutes of music.

Setlist
Shake It
Phenomena
Heads Will Roll
Black Tongue
10x10
Dull Life
Gold Lion
Y Control
Skeletons
Soft Shock
Pin
Zero
Cheated Hearts
Encore
Maps
Art Star
Date With the Night

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Hordern Pavilion, Sydney, 08/01/2010 - 118mb - 1 hour 21 minutes

God damn it. I tagged this wrong, it's not 2009 anymore. You may want to correct that when you download it.

1 comment:

  1. never go to the Hordern for these exact reasons.

    ReplyDelete