Saturday, January 9, 2010

King Khan and the Shrines

Supported by Royal Headache.

Royal Headache were awesome, but I've decided that I've been recording them too much and feel pretty bad for it. I got the show but I'm not gonna put it up, gonna keep it that way for a while. They finally got their 7" coming out "soon" on RIP Society. Get on that shit.

King Khan and the Shrines were beyond awesome. 10 piece band crammed on to the OAF stage, a cheerleader, tight as hell playing and just some damn fine songs. Ending the main set with Know Your Product pretty much ensured everyone would go mental. I recorded this from up on the balcony to see if it would make sound any better and I'd say the results are damn fine. So stoked on this show, better than most things I saw last year.

Setlist
Intro
(How Can I Keep You) Outta Harms Way
Picking Up the Trash
Land of the Freak
Le Fils de Jacques Dutronc
Took My Lady to Dinner
Welfare Bread
Burnin Inside
I Wanna Be a Girl
Shivers Down My Spine
Stone Soup
Take a Trip
Know Your Product
Encore
Ghost Rider
No Regrets
Yes I Can't
Live Fast Die Strong

King Khan and the Shrines - Oxford Art Factory, Sydney, 06/01/2009 - 107mb - 1 hour 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment