Saturday, January 30, 2010

Don't Look Back: Australia Day

Featuring Laughing Clowns and Dirty Three.

Laughing Clowns performed History of Rock n' Roll Part 1, the first half was alright but the second half really picked up, started to really enjoy it then, but the mix is terrible. Can only hear half the drum kit and the bass is overpowering. I also cut out the intro because there was just crazy amounts of feedback during it.

Laughing Clowns - Enmore Theatre, Sydney, 26/01/2010 - 85.4mb - 1 hour

Dirty Three performed Ocean Songs. Simply, this is going in my Top 5. I had always heard Dirty Three were good live but I was not prepared for this at all. Some of the most amazing shit I've ever seen. Listen for yourself.

Dirty Three - Enmore Theatre, Sydney, 26/01/2009 - 139mb - 1 hour 39 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment