Friday, January 15, 2010

Al Green in the Domain.

Part of Sydney Festival first night, was pretty special. Al Green playing before some ridiculous sized crowd (In the range of the hundred of thousands) that I raced to get to from the Annandale. He played a pretty short set and it was pretty quiet, but it was damn fine, he's still got it basically. The medley he does in the middle really got everyone going. I love free shit.

Setlist
Intro
L.O.V.E. (Love)
Let's Get Married
Lay It Down
Let's Stay Together
How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
Take Me to the River
I Can't Help Myself >
My Girls >
I've Been Loving You Too Long >
If You Ever Change Your Mind >
Dock of the Bay >
You Are Everything
Tired of Being Alone
Love and Happiness

Al Green - Domain, Sydney, 01/01/2010 - 78.7mb - 54 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment