Friday, January 16, 2009

Spiritualized ATP Sideshow

Support by Silver Apples.

I really enjoyed Silver Apples, a shame I botched the recording, and I came to this show directly from St. Vincent who I didn't even bother to record at all, sitting in the front row makes that awkward.

I didn't know Spiritualized had a reputation for being loud but fuck, come on guys. Was a pretty long show with two gospel singers, starts out with a very quiet version of Waltzing Maltilda which can barely be heard.

Setlist
Amazing Grace
You Lie You Cheat
Shine A Light
Cheapster
Soul On Fire
Sweet Talk
Sitting On Fire
Walking With Jesus
Oh Baby
Rated X
I Think I’m In Love
Lay Back In the Sun
Death Take Your Fiddle
Life Is A Problem
Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
She Kissed Me (It Felt Like A Hit)
Come Together
Take Me to the Other Side
Encore
Lord Can You Hear Me

Spiritualized - Metro Theatre, Sydney, 16/01/2009 - 145.8mb - 2 hours 2 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment