Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fuck Buttons/Dead Meadow/Afrirampo ATP Sideshow

Seriously, what a fucking line up. Won't see anything like this again.

Afrirampo were really an interesting bunch, had I written this the night afterwards I would have more to say, but currently it's 9 months after this show happened, but between this show and the ATP set they provided some very memorable moments.

For just three guys, Dead Meadow put out an awesome sound. This show had some genuinely awesome moments, while the rest were just damn solid moments.

Dead Meadow - Oxford Art Factory, Sydney, 15/01/2009 - 61.2mb - 51 minutes

Despite the terrible reviews I had been hearing, I really really enjoyed Fuck Buttons. Everything you've heard about their live show is totally wrong. And that last song (which now I think was an early version of Surf Solar) is fucking awesome.

Fuck Buttons - Oxford Art Factory, Sydney, 15/01/2009 - 62.4mb - 52 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment