Monday, July 26, 2010

Golden Staph + Super Wild Horses

I missed all of Golden Staph's shows this weekend because shit was busy as and I'm lazy but they were awesome, regret only seeing them the once but that didn't take away from it at all.

Golden Staph - Repressed Records, Sydney, 25/07/2010 - 29mb - 20 minutes

First impressions from seeing Super Wild Horses back at Flip Out last year left me less than impressed. In fact I hated them, time to admit I was wrong because this was great.

Super Wild Horses - Repressed Records, Sydney, 25/07/2010 - 29mb - 21 minutes

1 comment:

  1. The popularity of magento is not hidden from any one. If you want to run a powerful yet easy to use e-commerce website then magento is for you. Suhanasoftech has professional team of magento developers which can provde you world calss services. Your reliable partner for magento developer in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete