Monday, April 26, 2010

Chrome Dome album launch,

Supported by every band ever.

First band up was Liz Hurley, I didn't record them and I'm assuming first gig ever for them, but I dug it for what it was.

Somehow I've lost every recording I've done of Whores, but they were pretty good tonight, not the best I've seen them, but def up there. Also has some awesome Clarinet shredding by Nic De Jong on some tracks. Recording comes in during the first song and the sounds a bit iffy for 30 seconds, but good from then on.

Whores - Supper Club, Sydney, 24/04/2010 - 23.8mb - 15 minutes

I had forgotten Dead China Doll were on this bill so this was the best surprise ever, what a fucking fantastic band. Killer set, came out great as well. No idea why I haven't recorded these guys before but got quite a few opportunities coming up.

Dead China Doll - Supper Club, Sydney, 24/04/2010 - 33.4mb - 24 minutes

The Nevada Strange are getting better each time I see them, but they're not quite there yet, some great ideas going around though. About 14 minutes there's some insane feedback so you know, watch out.

The Nevada Strange - Supper Club, Sydney, 24/04/2010 - 37.8mb - 26 minutes

This was the point I realised it was going to be a long night and that a shit load of bands were playing. The Warm Feelings played but the recording turned out to be shitty as. Shame.

I was showing Justice Yeldham to my girlfriend for the first time and was expecting to blow.her.mind. but forgot that shits pretty toned down as Rice Corpse. Great set. GREAT SET. Amazing drumming.

Rice Corpse - Supper Club, Sydney, 24/04/2010 - 25.5mb - 17 minutes

Chrome Dome finally rounded at the night. All hail Chrome Dome. A must listen this one. Not even going to give details, fucking listen to it.

Chrome Dome - Supper Club Sydney, 24/04/2010 - 38.9mb - 27 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment