Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ghosts of Television LP Launch

Supported by Hochman & Hopkins, Knitted Abyss and Whores.

For the launch of Forsaken Empire, which if I say so myself is easily the best album I've heard this year. Sure you could download it like every blog is telling you to, but you go figure that out yourself. The easier option is buy it.

I don't know what I did but I lost everything up until Ghosts of TV, I think I figured it out so it won't happen again but you know, bummer. Also lost the first song of Ghosts of TV, but here it is, it's awesome. Yeah the vocals are pretty loud but it makes Buzzrd pretty awesome even though you can barely hear anything but vocals. Also there's a Biggie cover in there.

Ghosts of Television - GoodGod Small Club, Sydney, 26/11/2009 - 45mb - 31 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment