Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gold Shoulder Friday #3

Launch of the Mountain Fold Music Journal.

Free beer and free music journal. Sweet. Lakes was up first and fucking loud, I haven't seen Lakes in about 3 years (One of the very first of these kind of shows I went to) and I don't remember it being that good. He was great, hoping to catch him again real soon and actually get it to tape this time.

Royal Headache do what they do. Two songs I hadn't heard before in here.

Royal Headache - GoodGod Small Club, Sydney, 27/11/2009 - 39mb - 26 minutes

After being a bit iffy on them last time, the UV Race totally won me over this night. They were so so great. Awesome fun, wish I could have made it the next night. Also the vocals were distorting like that on the night, could be intentional.

The UV Race - GoodGod Small Club, Sydney, 27/11/2009 - 51.3mb - 36 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment