Monday, November 23, 2009

Gold Shoulder Friday #2

Featuring The Stabs, Witch Hats and Ghosts of Television.

More music for the launch of the new Mountain Fold Music Journal.

My first listenable recording of Ghosts of Television. They are basically one of the best bands in Sydney and this set was really awesome, sound is a bit iffy at times but you know, who cares?

Setlist (Stolen from here.)
New Flesh
Hezbollah
Arthritis
Topsoil
Empty Thrones
Coelacanth
Buzzrd

Ghosts of Television - GoodGod Small Club, Sydney, 20/11/2009 - 40.4mb - 28 minutes

I don't think I "get" Witch Hats. Was weird that they had the longest set of all but yeah, I dunno I was kinda bored, the drummer is amazing though.

Witch Hats - GoodGod Small Club, Sydney, 20/11/2009 - 62.4mb - 44 minutes

I'm pretty sure I walked in during the Stabs first song, not too sure. But yeah, this was no where near long enough but seriously, Stabs, way to make everyone in Sydney look like a bunch of amateurs. Killer set.

The Stabs - GoodGod Small Club, Sydney, 20/11/2009 - 48.4 - 34 minutes


Basically it was so hot in La Campana that all my gear started to fall apart, yes it's all held together by tape, but still, I don't know how shits gonna go in the future if this is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment