Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sydney Tapes on the Radio.

So I'm going to be on Radiant on FBi next Monday night at 9pm. Listen to me pick some of my favourite live tunes and talk about stuff in relation to the questions I am asked. I have a fine fine fine selection of tracks, four from Sydney, one from Melbourne and one from beyond.

So tune into 94.5 if you're in Sydney, or else, stream it from the FBi website. It should hopefully be being podcasted as well.

As you can tell my blog is pretty much dying at the moment, simply put I have been unemployed for 4 months now and am dead out of money, so I have only been recording gigs that I bought tickets to 6 months ago. It's hardly been "Sydney" Live at all. Anyway, there's nothing much coming up either, I got a free ticket to see Crowded House in a few days and that's it. Sorry guys, once I get a job it'll be back to why I started doing this in the first place. If I do come into money, then expect heaps because basically from this weekend onwards, Sydney becomes awesome again.

Update: Now play one track from Melbourne, one track from Brisbane and four tracks from Sydney. Was gonna play a La Quiete one but it sounds like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment