Friday, March 5, 2010

Pavement

So it's safe to assume that a lot of people will be visiting my blog for the first time for this, if you are, take a second to read the introduction off to the side to see what goes on here, and thanks for checking this shit out, and have a look around, there's plenty of other goodies here.

It's good to get a reunion tour while it's still fresh and the band are still into it, which Pavement clearly were. Heart-warmingly so. They could have played the crappiest setlist (They didn't) and been sloppy as shit (they weren't) and I would have walked away happy, they were all so animated and happy to be there, even singing a long to song that didn't require them to sing. There's a lot of false starts but as a friend say, they just charmed you more. SM is pure entertainment, and Bob is accidental entertainment, they even had the occasional choreographed moved. Anyway, as for the set list, it was awesome, and they were hella tight, there's a few moment where they need to restart songs but you know, who cares? This was a great show, I could play the "I wish they played..." game all day but those songs wouldn't have made the show any better, it was amazing. Sit back and enjoy. Also props to the old guy behind me for pouring his entire beer on me during Cut Your Hair.

Wish I was going to tomorrow's show. Unfortunately I had to sell my ticket because I am really strapped for cash. Wish I was going to Golden Plains as well, seeing this in the Supernatural Amphitheatre would really be something else.

"As they say in the drum and base world... TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNES!"

Setlist
Silence Kit
Stereo
Frontwards
Father to a Sister of Thought
In the Mouth a Desert
Trigger Cut
Date With Ikea
Grounded
Range Life
Unfair
Elevate Me Later
Zurich is Stained
Hexx
Cut Your Hair
Stop Breathin'
Summer Babe
Here
Gold Soundz
Kennel District
Conduit for Sale!
Fight This Generation
Encore
Debris Slide
We Dance
Shady Lane
Perfume-V
Encore
Fin
Spit on a Stranger

Pavement - Enmore Theatre, Sydney, 04/03/2010 - 156.2mb - 1 hour 50 minutes

13 comments:

  1. Nice post and thanks for the recording.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yeah, please upload a FLAC if you have the original recording! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working on FLAC. Got slow internets yo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recording and please, please post a FLAC version somewhere. i like to do a matrix with the other recording. thanx again

    ReplyDelete
  5. legend.

    thank you so much, you've got nooooo idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know the song they played over the pa before they went on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^gimme a bit of time, I got the whole thing on tape but I cut it out because pretty much me and everyone I was with talked over it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its wonderful blog really very nice site and blog facility.every title is very nice and very fantastic concept. Thanks for sharing the information.best paver near Boynton

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. A Boards

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Assisted Living New Boston Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are different configurations for these types of beds so that you can choose the best one for your needs. triple bunk bed walmart

    ReplyDelete