Monday, August 3, 2009

Mum Smokes - Easy and House Music Launch

Supported by Dick Diver and Songs

Dick Diver were once again great, much better sound this time. My new favourite band pretty much.

Dick Diver - Spectrum, Sydney, 01/08/2009 - 48.2mb - 33 minutes

Songs played the usual Songs set, started off with a new one. This one is in mono because I spent the entire time talking shit into the left channel but it still turned out pretty well for a mono mix.

Songs - Spectrum, Sydney, 01/08/2009 - 30.4mb - 37 minutes

As for Mum Smokes, I left very disappointed. I had so much expectation for them but I guess it was just an off night. On the side, I made an awesomely amateur mistake and forgot to put the hold button on my iRiver on when I put it back in my pocket so I bumped the stop button at 4 minutes into the set. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment