Saturday, June 20, 2009

Deerhunter

Set was awesome, no idea how it was last time but it turned into this awesome request fest and they played an absolutely unexpected set list. Bummer I could barely keep myself from collapsing the entire time.

Also got to chill with some cool dudes and meet a reminder!

I collapsed through the door after the show at 2am last night and slept immediately. I only just woke up. I believe this is jet lag.

Setlist
Cryptograms
Never Stops
Backspace Century
Like New
Hazel St.
Nothing Ever Happened
Operation
Game of Diamonds
Lake Somerset
N. Animals
Spring Hall Convert
Disappearing Ink
Saved By Old Times
Cover Me (Slowly)
Agoraphobia
Heatherwood
Encore
Microcastle
Twilight At Carbon Lake

Deerhunter - Annandale Hotel, Sydney, 20/06/2009 - 136.8mb - 1 hour 38 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment