Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pivot November 2008 Australian Tour

Supported by My Disco and Qua.

In retrospect I have no idea why I went to this instead of Ohana's final show. But it was still a pretty great show. This was also my first show using the iRiver iHP-120 over my Edirol R-09HR.

Qua were first up and I didn't record but I'm sure it's on MoshCam somewhere.

My Disco then played their distinct brand of repetition, I mean minimalism. But really it was quite enjoyable and very fucking loud.

My Disco - Gaelic Club, Sydney, 29/11/2008 - 46.6mb - 39 minutes

At the time, this Pivot recording was the exact sound I had been looking for. The show was great and ends in an awesome cover of I, Zimbra by Talking Heads.

Pivot - Gaelic Club, Sydney, 29/11/2008 - 72.6mb - 60 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment