Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kitchen's Floor 7" Launch

Supported by Bed Wettin' Bad Boys and Holy Balm.

Never been to the Friend In Hand before but I really quite enjoyed it, great atmosphere, don't know what the chances are of having more shows there in the future there are, but was a pretty good alternative to GoodGod Small Club.

Holy Balm were up first, I've been a bit on and off about these guys, sometimes I think they're the best band in the world, and sometimes I find them a bit dull, tonight they were the best band in the world. So. Amazing. Can't wait for the 7inch.

Holy Balm - Friend in Hand, Sydney, 17/04/2010 - 31.5mb - 22 minutes

One of my biggest regrets was not recording Kitchen's Floor last time they came down, they killed it, they were amazing, sound gets a bit iffy at points but it's more than listenable.

Kitchen's Floor - Friend in Hand, Sydney, 17/04/2010 - 42.7mb - 28 minutes

I was really tired so I went to sleep, next time BWBB.

No comments:

Post a Comment