Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mogwai

Supported by Beaches.

Skipped Beaches and went straight to Mogwai.

I think my expectations were too high, when I saw them at Splendour in the Grass in 2006 the set list was perfect, the setting was perfect, the people were perfect and it was so loud I couldn’t hear Sonic Youth later that night.

The performance tonight was great, but I still left disappointed, second half of the set is much better though. Don’t know why the crowd felt they needed to yell out requests and every possible moment of silence. Ears not bleeding was also a bit of a let down but I guess I’m okay with that.

Setlist
I’m Jim Morrison, I’m Dead
Friend of the Night
Scotland’s Shame
Hunted by a Freak
CODY
Summer
I Love You, I’m Going to Blow Up Your School
The Precipice
Ex-Cowboy
Thank You Space Expert
Like Herod
Batcat
Encore
Yes! I am a Long Way From Home
Mogwai Fear Satan

Mogwai - Enmore Theatre, Sydney, 04/03/2009 - 126.6mb - 1 hour 49 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment